Amber Dugger is a money geek, knitter, avid cyclist, wine lover, yogi, and lover of all things green. She escaped her cubicle in July of 2015 after 15 years in soul-sucking corporate finance. Amber now combines holistic health coach training with her extensive financial background to guide fellow entrepreneurs in gaining clarity on their money mindset and associated emotions and behaviors. In this episode, we talk about money mindset as it pertains to speakers – specifically, how to think about money and how to value what you do.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to write an awesome pitch so you get picked
- How to change your beliefs about money
- The #1 thing you need to focus on when choosing and pitching your rates
- How to improve your relationship with money
- The biggest pricing mistakes speakers make and how to avoid them
- How Amber left her corporate job to build her own business
- How to break through fear and do things that scare you
Learn more about Amber Dugger.
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, three-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.