Becoming a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader enables you to own your own business or add to your existing business, be part of a movement, and to lead Speaker Sisterhood™ clubs. Supplement your income and build your leadership skills by doing what you love: sharing the power of public speaking with women in your community!
You will have access to everything you need to run a successful club: branding and marketing materials, curriculum, facilitation techniques, and business tools. You’ll also have the confidence and enthusiasm of an exciting, unique, and growing brand behind your work. To ensure your success, you will also receive continued support from the Speaker Sisterhood™ training team.
“I was very happy with the overall program. It was the right level of support I needed in order to successfully launch my club. An added bonus was learning some new things for my own business as well!” -Theresa Wiggins, Club Leader of Reading, MA
To become a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader and facilitate Speaker Sisterhood™ club meetings, you’ll need to:
- Become a member of a Speaker Sisterhood club, regularly attend your club’s monthly meetings and experience for yourself the power of speaking up (this includes the virtual club if no physical clubs are located in your area)
- Register for one of our free, online information sessions (See form below to register)
- Complete a 30-minute interview with Lenore Braun, Club Director.
- Sign the licensing agreement and pay the licensing fee.
- Complete the live or online training through the Speaker Sisterhood ™ Leader Training Academy and demonstrate mastery of the Speaker Sisterhood™ philosophy, content, facilitation techniques and club guidelines.
Our 6-week Club Leader Training Academy includes:
1. Learn to Launch + Build a Successful Club
Get strategic, guided and hands-on education and coaching on how to find a location for your club, get your club launched, and create a safe and welcome environment for your members and guests.
2. Gain Marketing + Recruiting Tactics
Learn practical tools and techniques you can use to assist you with marketing your club and recruiting members, leveraging social media, and using email to not only market and build your club, but also to enhance group engagement.
3. Become an Expert Facilitator
Get the confidence and tools to build a remarkable experience for you and your club members during each meeting by building your communication and leadership skills in this training. Learn how to facilitate your club meetings in a way that creates a fun and transformational atmosphere, as well as building a cohesive and supportive group.
4. Access the Virtual Classroom + Community
From the comfort of your home or office space, you will have the opportunity to build community and support with like-minded women and fellow club leaders. Share best practices, learn together, and keep each other accountable as you build your clubs.
5. Engage in Continuing Education
Ongoing training and best practices tips and techniques are offered throughout the year via weekly videos, bi-monthly live web trainings, and a resource section in our club leader portal.
Your Club Leader License includes:
- Access to the Speaker Sisterhood™ training portal
- Comprehensive club marketing advice
- Customizable marketing collateral
- Library of reference videos and articles
- Continuing education courses
- Directions for meeting facilitation
- Discounts on all live and online Speaker Sisterhood™ courses, conferences, coaching, workshops, and retreats
- Listing on the Speaker Sisterhood™ club directory
- Access to the private Facebook group for club leaders and much more
- Free Profile on Innovation Women ($100 value)
Innovation Women is a self-service online speaker’s bureau devoted to getting more technical, entrepreneurial and innovative women onstage at conferences and events. Learn more at https://www.innovationwomen.com/.
Club Leader Qualifications:
- Meeting facilitation/teaching experience
- Leadership role experience (through employment, community, professional network)
- Marketing/Event planning experience
- Professional/community networking experience + Strong network
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Interest in advancing the mission of the Speaker Sisterhood
Benefits of Being a Club Leader:
- Build your brand
- Expand your network
- Create a low-risk side business
- Build an additional revenue stream that helps women
- Grow your leadership skills
- Be a mentor to other women building their confidence
- Be part of the movement to create more women speakers
- Turn key operation
- Ongoing training and support from Speaker Sisterhood leadership team to build and grow your club
To get started, fill out the inquiry form below!