Tuesday evenings at Easthampton Chamber of Commerce, 33 Union Street, Easthampton, MA * 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 6:15 – 8:15PM.
*Parking is available on the street next to the Chamber of Commerce.
Letter from the club leader, Sandra Costello:
Welcome to the Easthampton Speaker Sisterhood Club! I am more than a little excited to be leading this group of women as they uncover their voices through the art of public speaking and self exploration. This group is for you if:
– the fear of public speaking is holding you back from reaching your full potential
– you want to join a community of women who will lift you up through speaking up
– you have something to say and want to practice saying it in a safe environment
My personal experience with the Speaker Sisterhood has been transformational and that is why I became a club leader. I love watching women find their voice, grow their confidence and become the person they were always meant to be.
I look forward to being on this journey with you! — Sandra
About Sandra Costello
Sandra Costello is a Massachusetts portrait and event photographer, entrepreneur, and the kind of cheerleader everyone wants by their side. Always positive and ready to inspire, Sandra loves to share the stories of her clients, and reflect on her own life experiences through writing and spoken word. The more we learn about ourselves the more we can be open to the possibilities of this life.
Contact Sandra/RSVP to visit the Easthampton Club
Connect with Sandra
- Website: www.sandralovesyou.com
- Facebook: @sandracostellophotography
- LinkedIn: @sandracostello