Curious what Speaker Sisterhood is all about? Join us as a guest at an upcoming meeting! Your first meeting is free.
When: Two Thursdays per month from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where: This virtual club meets via Zoom
To attend an upcoming meeting, fill out the contact form below and Jennifer will be in touch with more information.
Letter from club leader Jennifer Cummings Hillery:
Welcome to my virtual Speaker Sisterhood club!
Women join Speaker Sisterhood for many reasons, including:
- To work on their public speaking skills
- To advocate for themselves more effectively at work
- To prepare for presentations at work or school
- To gain confidence speaking up in their personal lives
- To explore and share matters of the heart
Whatever the reason, Speaker Sisterhood provides a warm, welcoming, and safe space for women to find their voice and to practice using it in front of a kind and captive audience.
The carefully developed curriculum and support of fellow club members create an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
There is something very special about being in a room with other women supporting you as you search for, create, and cultivate your authentic voice.
I invite you to join us for a club meeting so you can learn firsthand what we are all about. Please reach out to me with any questions!
Contact Jennifer to learn more:
Connect with Jennifer
- Instagram: @jennifer.hillery
- LinkedIn: @jennifer-hillery
- Facebook: @jennifer.cummings.hillery
- Twitter: @JenniferHillery