Curious what Speaker Sisterhood is all about? Join us as a guest at an upcoming meeting! Your first meeting is free.
When: Two Thursdays per month from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
To attend an upcoming meeting, fill out the contact form below and Jennifer will be in touch with more information.
Letter from club leader Jennifer Cummings Hillery:
Welcome to my virtual Speaker Sisterhood club!
Women join Speaker Sisterhood for many reasons, including:
- To work on their public speaking skills
- To advocate for themselves more effectively at work
- To prepare for presentations at work or school
- To gain confidence speaking up in their personal lives
- To explore and share matters of the heart
Whatever the reason, Speaker Sisterhood provides a warm, welcoming, and safe space for women to find their voice and to practice using it in front of a kind and captive audience.
The carefully developed curriculum and support of fellow club members create an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
There is something very special about being in a room with other women supporting you as you search for, create, and cultivate your authentic voice.
I invite you to join us for a club meeting so you can learn firsthand what we are all about. Please reach out to me with any questions!
Contact Jennifer to learn more:
Connect with Jennifer
- Instagram: @jennifer.hillery
- LinkedIn: @jennifer-hillery
- Facebook: @jennifer.cummings.hillery
- Twitter: @JenniferHillery