Curious what Speaker Sisterhood is all about? Guests are welcome!
Our club meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month from 8:00a – 10:00a
Location: Offices of LISA, Inc. 200 Executive Boulevard, 4th Floor Southington, CT 06489
Interested in stopping by to check out your one free meeting as a guest? Our club leader has all of the details to help get you started. Simply send a note to the club leader using the contact form below.
Letter from the club leader, Alicia Davis:
Welcome to the Speaker Sisterhood of Southington—the first club (of hopefully many) to launch in Connecticut! The Speaker Sisterhood is a rapidly growing community of women who share a common desire to feel more comfortable and confident in expressing themselves in personal conversations, business interactions, and/or professional speaking.
This club is for you if:
- You feel shy, tentative, anxious, or just plain scared when it comes to voicing your thoughts and feelings—and you want to be more direct, clear, and calm when talking in any situation.
- You are a professional woman whose ideas have been overlooked, ridiculed or dismissed in meetings or your workplace, and you want to be taken seriously, have your insights be heard, and even inspire others to find their own voice.
- You are an aspiring professional speaker who has a message to share in the world but sometimes you doubt your ability to convey it, and you want to create exciting and meaningful content, engage more authentically with your audience, and refine your delivery for maximum impact.
- You are willing to show up, be real (maybe even vulnerable), share your stories, and give and receive authentic, caring, and growth-focused feedback.
- You want to hang out with FUN, smart, committed, genuine, powerful women and create meaningful connections, invaluable friendships, and potentially lifelong bonds!
Curious but not sure? No problem! Invite a friend to check out the group with you; the first two meetings are FREE!
Looking forward to speaking with you!
About Alicia Davis
Alicia Davis, PCC, is a Professional Certified Coach, former CT Licensed Massage Therapist and partner in the coaching firm Transformative Leadership Strategies. She brings over 30 years of leadership experience in holistic healthcare, social services, non-profit, insurance, engineering and corporate settings. She creates dynamic coaching and team building experiences that incorporate skills in stress reduction, mind-body connection, mindfulness practices, and well-being. Alicia offers a unique Core Energy™ coaching approach to individuals, executives, teams and boards who are looking to achieve exceptional results.
Connect with Alicia Davis:
#WomanSpeaker #WomenTakingTheLead #FindYourVoice #SpeakYourTruth #PublicSpeaking #PersonalDevelopment #SpeakerSisterhood #Southington #ConnecticutWomen #WomenEmpoweredCT #WomensCenter #Meriden #NewBritain #Waterbury #Cromwell