Becoming a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader enables you to own your own business, or add to your existing business, and to lead Speaker Sisterhood™ branded clubs. Supplement your income and build your leadership skills by doing what you love: sharing the power of public speaking with women in your community!
You will have access to everything you need to run a successful club: branding and marketing materials, curriculum, facilitation techniques, and business tools. You’ll also have the confidence and excitement of an exciting, unique and growing brand behind your work. To ensure your success, you will also receive continued support from the Speaker Sisterhood™ training team.
Licensing process (to be able to run official Speaker Sisterhood ™ clubs):
To become a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader and facilitate Speaker Sisterhood™ club meetings, you’ll need to:
- Complete a 30-minute interview with Angela Lussier, founder of Speaker Sisterhood™.
- Pay the licensing fee and sign an annual licensing agreement.
- Complete the live or online training through the Speaker Sisterhood ™ Leader Training Academy and demonstrate mastery of the Speaker Sisterhood™ philosophy, content, facilitation techniques and club guidelines.
Training topics include:
- How to market your club and recruit members
- How to find locations for your club and negotiate rental agreements
- How to run a club meeting
- How to create a cohesive group with mutual support
- How to use social media and email to enhance the group engagement
What you get:
- access to the Speaker Sisterhood™ training portal
- comprehensive club marketing advice
- customizable marketing collateral
- library of reference videos and articles
- continuing education courses
- directions for meeting facilitation
- discounts on all live and online Speaker Sisterhood™ courses, conferences, coaching, workshops, and retreats
- listing on the Speaker Sisterhood™ club directory
- access to the private Facebook group for club leaders, and much more
Club Leader Qualifications:
- Meeting facilitation or teaching experience
- Comfortable in a leadership role
- An interest in public speaking
- Organizational and communication skills
- Some marketing and networking experience
- Interested in advancing the mission of the Speaker Sisterhood
Benefits of Being a Club Leader:
- Build your brand
- Expand your network
- Create a low-risk side business
- Build an additional revenue stream that helps women
- Grow your leadership skills
- Be a mentor + help other women build their confidence
- Be part of the movement to create more women speakers
- Turn key operation
- Ongoing training and support from Speaker Sisterhood leadership team to build and grow your club
Contact the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood™, Angela Lussier, to learn how to start your own speaking club: