Becoming a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader enables you to own your own business or add to your existing business, be part of a movement, and to lead Speaker Sisterhood™ clubs. Supplement your income and build your leadership skills by doing what you love: sharing the power of public speaking with women in your community!
You will have access to everything you need to run a successful club: branding and marketing materials, curriculum, facilitation techniques, and business tools. You’ll also have the confidence and enthusiasm of an exciting, unique, and growing brand behind your work. To ensure your success, you will also receive continued support from the Speaker Sisterhood™ training team.
Licensing process (to be able to run official Speaker Sisterhood ™ clubs):
To become a Licensed Speaker Sisterhood™ Club Leader and facilitate Speaker Sisterhood™ club meetings, you’ll need to:
- Become a member of a Speaker Sisterhood club for at least 3 months (this includes the virtual club if no physical clubs are located in your area)
- Complete a 30-minute interview with Lenore Braun, Club Director.
- Sign the licensing agreement and pay the licensing fee.
- Complete the live or online training through the Speaker Sisterhood ™ Leader Training Academy and demonstrate mastery of the Speaker Sisterhood™ philosophy, content, facilitation techniques and club guidelines.
Training topics include:
- How to market your club and recruit members
- How to find locations for your club and negotiate rental agreements
- How to run a club meeting
- How to create a cohesive group with mutual support
- How to use social media and email to enhance the group engagement
What you get:
- Access to the Speaker Sisterhood™ training portal
- Comprehensive club marketing advice
- Customizable marketing collateral
- Library of reference videos and articles
- Continuing education courses
- Directions for meeting facilitation
- Discounts on all live and online Speaker Sisterhood™ courses, conferences, coaching, workshops, and retreats
- Listing on the Speaker Sisterhood™ club directory
- Access to the private Facebook group for club leaders and much more
Club Leader Qualifications:
- Meeting facilitation or teaching experience
- Comfortable in a leadership role
- An interest in public speaking
- Organizational and communication skills
- Some marketing and networking experience
- Interest in advancing the mission of the Speaker Sisterhood
Benefits of Being a Club Leader:
- Build your brand
- Expand your network
- Create a low-risk side business
- Build an additional revenue stream that helps women
- Grow your leadership skills
- Be a mentor to other women building their confidence
- Be part of the movement to create more women speakers
- Turn key operation
- Ongoing training and support from Speaker Sisterhood leadership team to build and grow your club
To get started, fill out the inquiry form below!