Welcome to the Speaker Sisterhood!
Do you want to be a better presenter at work, a better facilitator in meetings, or just improve your public speaking skills overall? Come check out the Speaker Sisterhood! The goal of the clubs is to provide women with a safe space to cultivate their voice, share their truth, and build the confidence to speak.
GREAT NEWS: Your first meeting is free! If you’re not sure you want to join, but want to check it out and practice speaking, there’s nothing standing in your way.
- Amherst, MA with Julie Bermant *Meeting virtually Thursday evenings*
- Boston, MA with Brenda Loan Baker *Meeting virtually Monday evenings*
- Cape Cod with Patti Anglin *Currently on pause*
- Christiansburg, VA with Janelle Anderson *Meeting virtually Tuesday evenings*
- Enfield, CT with Becky Vesce *Meeting virtually Tuesday evenings*
- Holyoke, MA with Julie Bermant *Meeting virtually Friday mornings*
- Melrose, MA with Jennifer Cummings Hillery *Meeting virtually Thursday mornings*
- Northampton, MA with Cecile Lackie *Meeting virtually Monday evenings*
- Online Clubs with Becky Vesce *Meeting virtually Monday evenings*
- Reading, MA with Theresa Wiggins *Meeting virtually Mondays at noon*
- Find a Club Near You