If you’re looking for more opportunities to give speeches and possibly even turn speaking into a new career path for yourself, Angela Lussier, award-winning professional speaker, six-time author, two-time TEDx speaker, podcaster, and CEO and founder of the Speaker Sisterhood is relaunching her online course, Speaking School for Women, on March 6th. This course teaches the step-by-step process to becoming a paid, professional speaker.
It’s three short videos that give you:
- the chance to see how what you care about could become a marketable workshop or keynote
- the two key questions you need to ask yourself to determine your speaking path
- the secrets to saving time when building a speaking business from day 1
- tools to be seen as an expert by others
- strategies to pitch yourself as the perfect person for a gig
- why you don’t want to be everywhere and how to share your expertise with the right people
- how to price yourself so you don’t under or over charge and lose out on the gig
- the most popular questions I’m asked about professional speaking
- what to expect from Speaking School for Women
If you feel like you’re not ready to take this step, that’s okay. You have nothing to lose by taking a few minutes to learn more. Who knows, you might just surprise yourself!
The concepts you’ll learn in the mini course are meant to give you food for thought, so if you don’t know the answers or feel unsure about what to do, that’s okay. It’s a starting point.
See you there!