In today’s video, you’ll start to learn the secrets to becoming a paid speaker that took me years to figure out. If these videos get you excited about building your speaking business, more information is coming your way about my signature online course, Speaking School for Women, launching March 6th. I’ll be sending more information, so keep an eye on your inbox or read about it here!
About Angela Lussier, course creator:
Angela Lussier is an award-winning speaker, six-time author, two-time TEDx presenter, and CEO and founder of the Speaker Sisterhood. Angela is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women rated #1 on the inspiring podcasts list by Forbes in 2017. She is a contributor to Huffington Post and her work has been featured on ABC, NBC, Forbes, Virgin, and Entrepreneur. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.
This video will give you:
- the chance to see how what you care about could become a marketable workshop or keynote
- the two key questions you need to ask yourself to determine your speaking path
- the secrets to saving time when building a speaking business from day 1
Coming soon: Videos 2 & 3!
In these videos, you’ll learn:
- tools to be seen as an expert by others
- strategies to pitch yourself as the perfect person for a gig
- why you don’t want to be everywhere and how to share your expertise with the right people
- how to price yourself so you don’t under or over charge and lose out on the gig
- the most popular questions I’m asked about professional speaking
- what to expect from Speaking School for Women
Registration for Speaking School for Women opens with a special launch period March 6th – 11th.
Early Bird Special: If you’re one of the first 15 people to enroll on March 6th, you’ll get a special bonus of a 60-minute one-on-one speechcraft session with course creator, Angela Lussier! Enrollment opens at 9am ET. Keep an eye on your inbox for the link to register.
Here are the bonuses you’ll get by enrolling during this special launch:
(1) Pro Tips for Booking Gigs Faster and Easier: 60-minute master class
(2) Create a Conference Workshop Everyone Will be Talking About: template + worksheet
(3) Become an Author 101: 60-minute webinar with Author Consultant Claudia Gere
Not sure if Speaking School is for you? Read more here.