We’ve talked about the value of Facebook Live and YouTube to market yourself and build your platform, but what about having your own video that tells your story to event planners, clients, and audiences?
On today’s episode, we discuss how to use a promotional video to capture what makes you unique and share it with the world. I interview Rebecca Rideout, a video producer and owner of Told Video. Rebecca has fifteen years of experience shooting, editing, researching and producing non-fiction films. Today, she creates short-form documentaries for businesses that want their story told.
- Why it’s so important for speakers to tell their story through video
- What kind of information is important to include
- Tips for speakers who want to share their story through video
- Benefits and results speakers can expect to see if they make a video
- Biggest mistakes people make when trying to make a video of this kind
- Tips for staying calm when in front of a camera
If you want to elevate your brand, attract more speaking gigs and tell your story, today’s episode is for you.
This episode is sponsored by Told Video: Original, thoughtful storytelling for your brand. Here to help you with your next step in marketing: a meaningful video. Let your story out into the world – get it Told. Learn more at Toldvideo.com.
Listen to the Claim the Stage Podcast Ep. 103: Why Don’t You Have a Video Yet?
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, five-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.