- The role of parents and what happens when they don’t do their job
- What attachment is and why it’s important for speaking up
- Types of trauma and how these experiences affect adults
- Why people who experienced trauma as children metaphorically lose their voice
- Strategies and tools for adults to learn how to speak up now
- Approaches for breaking the cycle of trauma and loving yourself more
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.