We’re all navigating a world that is requiring us to communicate through screens more than ever before. That means public speakers who were once used to a stage are now having to present themselves through a camera. If you made money as a public speaker or used public speaking to sell your business, you’ve likely had to re-evaluate your strategy in a big way. My guest today is Juju Hook, a consultant, coach, and speaker who once used in-person events to promote her business. Today, her business looks much different.
- Juju’s big career switch and what inspired it
- How switching careers has made her see herself differently
- How Juju pivoted her business away from speaking on stages and toward virtual packages
- The new way she is helping her clients navigate the current business climate
- The marketing tools Juju used to engage her customers in new ways
- Juju’s major learnings from re-strategizing and rethinking her business this year
- What she will do differently in her business based on what she learned in 2020
Download Juju’s free self-assessment: “Discover Your Essence of Influence”
You can find her branding blog at StrategicJuju.com and her program for PrimeTime women at PositivelyPrimeTime.com.
Listen to episode 149 Pivoting from In-Person Speaking Events to an Online Presence with Juju Hook
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.