- How Nicole decided to write her book
- How she came up with the title “A Life Suspended” and what it means
- Techniques she used to get herself to write
- how she decided what to share and what to leave out
- how she’s using online speaking to help her promote her book
- what writing the book did for her as a mother and a woman
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.