- How to go from dreading public speaking to creating a mindset of connection and service
- The three key questions you need to ask yourself to build an engaging, powerful presentation every time
- How to show up with magnetic energy so your audience is excited to hear from you
- How to use your notes effectively
- Practice tips to help you set yourself up for success every time
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.