- The neurobiology of self-criticism vs self-compassion
- The difference between anxiety and fear
- Neural pathways and the role they play in anxiety and fear
- The three essential steps to calm an anxious brain
- How to shift your thinking to self compassion
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.