Registration is now closed. Contact us to get on the list for announcements about upcoming open enrollment.
Online presenting got you sweaty?
If you’re interested in presenting workshops online, going live on Facebook and Instagram, or want to show up on Zoom looking calm and confident, keep reading.
Here are some common questions I’m hearing right now.
- What do you include in a presentation so it’s meaningful and not salesy?
- How do you keep the audience engaged throughout?
- How do you deal with interruptions and questions you don’t know how to answer?
- How do you look and feel comfortable and prepared instead of feeling like a robot reading a script?
- How do you do all of this and feel confident at the same time???
If you have the same questions, you’re in the right place.
Hi, I’m Angela Lussier and I’m a professional public speaker, two-time TEDx presenter, CEO and founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, host of the Claim the Stage podcast, and I’ve been presenting in front of live audiences and online for 10 years. I’ve learned a lot about public speaking and online presenting and I want to teach you how to be more effective in front of the screen, even if you have no background as a speaker.
I just created this brand new course, Online Presenting Made Easy, to help you with everything from putting the right content into your presentation to dealing with tech nightmares.
Not only will you get the information you need, but you will also get a chance to practice the skills you are learning and get immediate feedback. That means instead of practicing in front of your clients, your boss, or your team, you can try out what you’re learning in a small group and get helpful critiques you can put into action right away.
Here’s how it’ll work:
We’ll cover the “Big Three:”
- Content. Learn how to create a meaningful presentation by using a few simple frameworks that you can use again and again. Feel at ease with your content so you can deliver it with confidence.
What we’ll cover: Storytelling, establishing your key takeaways, the two most important questions to start with, and the secrets to the best presentations.
2. Delivery. Keep your audience engaged with fun interactive exercises and simple techniques. Instead of wondering if they are listening, create an experience that has everyone interested and paying attention.
What we’ll cover: Zoom tools like polling, chat, breakout rooms, whiteboards and screen share in addition to my top 6 engagement exercises you can use anytime and breathing techniques, body language and energy.
3. Technology. Feel confident with the tools so you can focus on the presentation itself.
What we’ll cover: Zoom functionality, setting up your space, lighting, positioning yourself correctly, wardrobe and using notes appropriately.
When the course takes place:
We’ll do this over four 75-minute LIVE classes taking place on the following Mondays:
September 21, 28, October 5, 12 from 7-8:15pm ET
*All classes will be recorded and the link to view the recording will be sent out the day after each class if you are unable to make any of them.
Each class will consist of a 45-minute presentation, worksheets and 30 minutes of practice in small groups where you will get immediate feedback. Q&A to follow for anyone who wants to stay and chat. These classes will be recorded and made available to you.
Class 1 Sept 21: Content
Class 2 Sept 28: Delivery
Class 3 Oct 5: Technology
Class 4 Oct 12: Final project: Putting it all together
Who’s it for?
This course is designed for business owners, sales and marketing professionals, and corporate leaders who are tasked with making presentations to clients and customers. If you are a teacher or hold a different role within an organization, please email me. If I hear from enough people who want a course with a different focus, I will put it together.
- to help you feel more prepared, more confident, and less afraid of presenting
- to teach you the framework for better presentations so you can use them forever and never feel panic over a presentation again
- to give you a space to practice so you grasp the concepts and learn faster
- to give you skills you can use online and in front of an audience in a physical space
If this all sounds good to you, get yourself registered and get ready for a fun time!
The registration form and payment link are below.
I’m looking forward to it!
Feedback from past students:
“Angela is the perfect person to present this material. She has a ton of experience and presents it in a welcoming, accessible way. The sessions were engaging and informative, the assignments fun and her feedback always (ALWAYS!) helped me understand my next steps.” – Kelsey Flynn, communications professional
“Angela delivers engaging, informative, and fun classes. She is a considerate and thoughtful teacher who is always there for her students and genuinely wants to help them succeed. I could not be more thrilled I took her course and I feel very grateful to have found her.” – Ashley Olafsen, speaker, writer and founder of Move
“A heart-centered teacher and a marketing genius, Angela condenses her years of public speaking experience into clear, definitive and actionable steps. She made all the mistakes — and shares them — so you don’t have to. Her astute feedback and enthusiastic support helped me focus my goals and increased my confidence.” – Lauren Simonds, writer and editor
- Four live classes on September 21, 28, October 5, 12 from 7-8:15pm ET
- Each class will consist of a 45-minute presentation and 30 minutes of practice in small groups where you will get immediate feedback.
- Q&A with Angela immediately following class.
- Recordings of classes to view anytime.
- Course worksheets to use as templates and guides for future presentations.
Got a question? Email us!