Fear. It’s one of the things that stops us from getting on stage, stops us from saying what’s true for us, and stops us from asking for what we want. In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to reframe fear so it not only helps you, but walks alongside you like a good friend. My guest, Christina Stathopoulos, is the Founder and Head Coach of Hear Her Roar, a private coaching practice for women. She is a Certified Accomplishment Coach who specializes in working with high performing women who are keen on developing bold voices, perfecting the work/life balance, and building a life that serves them. As you hear about her career journey, she discusses:
- Decisions motivated by fear
- What she did when she realized her whole life had been built on running from fear
- How to invite fear onto the stage with us
- How to think about nervousness differently
- What it might look like to reframe negotiation and hard conversations
- What she does today when fear pops up
Christina is walking her talk and will give you a lot to think about how you handle fear in your own life. Rather than conquer it, learn how to befriend fear on today’s episode of Claim the Stage.
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, three-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.