Your voice can save your life.
How comfortable are you with being assertive? Did you know that it can save your life? On today’s episode, I interview Lauren Roselle, one of the world’s experts on the topics of interpersonal communication, assertiveness, harassment prevention, and self-defense. She is also the founder and President of Esteem, a communication consulting firm.
- what “verbal assertiveness” is and why it’s important
- the difference between being assertive and being aggressive
- how women can use their voice to be respected by others and seen as powerful
- how women can use their voice to prevent assault and sexual harassment
- how to set and communicate clear boundaries
Lauren has led well over 1,000 workshops and her 27 years of experience includes personal coaching, group trainings, and motivational public speaking. Lauren’s mission is to empower those around her to walk through the world with less fear and more confidence. You can find out more about her at https://esteemcommunication.org.
Listen to the Claim the Stage Podcast Ep. 95: Using the Power of Your Voice with Lauren Roselle
Watch the episode recorded Live on Facebook:
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, five-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.