Thinking differently about where you go for support can expand your mind and your outcomes.
When you’re looking for support in accomplishing your goals, where do you turn? Do you value diversity of thought and experience unlike your own when seeking advice and direction? To offer her insight on this topic, I interview Julie Kratz, a highly-acclaimed leadership trainer, frequent keynote speaker, and executive coach. Julie is the author of Pivot Point: How to Build a Winning Career Game Plan and ONE: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality.
On today’s episode, we cover:
- what “male allies” are, why they are important, and their role in helping women’s success
- why women should encourage men to become allies, and how men can get involved
- a few tips to help women and men who want to work together successfully
- the kinds of results women can hope to see by following this advice
- two of the key points in Julie’s book, ONE: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality
- one piece of advice that you can do today to be more successful working together
Check out Julie’s book, Pivot Point: How to Build a Winning Career Game Plan and ONE: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality and find out more about her work at: NextPivotPoint.com.
Listen to the Claim the Stage Podcast Ep. 97: The Value of Male Allies with Julie Kratz
Watch the episode recorded Live on Facebook:
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, five-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.