Speaking School for Women is back and it starts this Monday, October 1st. I’ve been getting lots of questions from women who are interested in taking the course and I thought I’d address them here, in case you’re asking yourself the same things. Speaking School is a live, 6-week online course I teach that helps women learn how to become a paid, professional speaker. I teach how to build a brand, create a marketing plan, we put together a speaker one-sheet, setup a speaker plan, make a signature talk, work out pricing guides, and more. This covers all the bases so you don’t have to wonder what you’re missing or doing wrong.
Here are the questions I cover in the episode:
- What if I don’t know what I’d speak about?
- I don’t know that I’m ready to be a paid speaker. How do you know when you’re “there?”
- Can I do it as a part-time job? AND how long does it take to get paid?
- I feel like a fraud asking for money and imposter syndrome shows up every time. How do you get over that so you can ask for money?
- What if I don’t like marketing?
If you’ve been asking yourself any of these questions, today’s episode is for you! Learn more about Speaking School and register. Spots are filling up fast, so don’t wait! Registration closes Friday, September 28th at 5pm ET.
Want to talk? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the Claim the Stage Podcast Ep. 101:Top Five Questions I Get About Professional Speaking
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, five-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.