Welcome to part 3 of The Branding Series! Speaker Assets…what are they? They’re things like your website, your highlight reel, your social media profiles, etc. Basically they are the things event planners look at when trying to determine your credibility and brand. If you want to create some for yourself or improve the ones you already have, today’s episode is for you.
My guest is Suz Chadwick, a BOLD Business, Branding & Speaker Coach. With over 10 years as a brand consultant working with global brands as well as soloprenuers, Suz knows what works when it comes to creating a business & personal brand to connect and stand out. Suz is also the author of Play Big, Brand Bold, host of the popular Brand Builder’s Lab podcast and the creator of Brand Builder’s Academy, The Bold Speaker’s Collective & Brand Leader’s Lounge.
On today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why speaker assets are important and where speakers go wrong
- The most common speaker assets event planners look for and how to create them
- What you should have on your speaker page to be taken seriously
- What you can build with no budget (it’s more than you think!)
- The value of testimonials and how to use them correctly
Listen to episode 156 How to Create High Quality Speaker Assets with Suz Chadwick – Part 3 of The Branding Series
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.