Have you ever thought about creating your own podcast? Or maybe you would like to be a guest on someone else’s podcast. If you’d like to build your brand through the explosive power of podcasting, look no further. Today’s guest is Case Lane. Case is a global writer, podcaster, entrepreneur, traveler, and the founder of Ready Entrepreneur. After a successful book promotion podcast tour, Case developed an approach to help professionals, writers, entrepreneurs and other public speakers understand and navigate the growing podcast industry as guest speakers.
- why podcasting is a good place to show up if you are trying to build your brand
- how to find podcasts to pitch if you can’t afford an expensive PR agency
- how to write a pitch to be a guest on someone’s podcast
- how to prepare for an interview
- what to talk about to get the most out of the interview
- how to be a valuable guest after the show
Listen to episode 155 Build Your Brand Through Podcasting with Case Lane
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.