- How do I set up my computer and lighting to get the best look?
- How can you create engagement when people don’t have their camera on and you can’t see them?
- How can I build an instant connection with a virtual audience? I want to have an engaging opening and usually I just feel like everyone is bored as soon as I start.
- I hate being on camera! How do I get over this?
- How do I field questions while trying to present? What if I don’t know the answer to a question?
- How do I deliver a script when it’s not possible to memorize it?
Introducing my new course, Online Presenting Made Easy! This course is designed to take you from anxious and unsure to actually enjoying presenting (yes it is possible!). You’ll learn how to:
- create content that is meaningful, informative, and not salesy
- keep the audience engaged from start to finish so you’re not left wondering if anyone heard anything you said
- use the technology so it enhances your presentation instead of being a source of frustration
- present yourself with authenticity instead of sounding robotic and boring
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.