1. If you could go back and give your 40 year old self advice, what would you tell her?
2. What are the hidden gifts of aging?
3. How has your perspective on death and dying changed as you age?
4. What’s most important to you now, in your 9th decade?
5. You believe in “conscious aging.” What is that?
More about Martha: She is a life journey author, promoter of next chapter conversations, and the creator of The Willingness Check. Her books Why Not Do What You Love? (2017 edition) and both volumes of Musing Along the Way offer wisdom which resonates with reflective folks of any age. Visit Martha’s website to learn more. Martha was also featured on episode 14: Are You Unwilling? where she talked about one of her signature approaches to helping people move through blocks.
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.