Kelly Coffey is a personal trainer who used to weigh over 300 pounds. She is the voice behind the blog at strongcoffey.com where she helps women who struggle with their weight and their choices to get happily grounded in healthier habits. Her work gets down to the root of why we sabotage ourselves and the tools she teaches are just as relevant to women in the speaking business as they are to women trying to improve their health.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Kelly went from personal trainer to becoming a top speaker and thought leader in her field
- Why we sabotage ourselves
- Important signs to pay attention to if you are sabotaging yourself (and what to do next)
- The mental tricks to attacking self-sabotage
- An ideal way to behave if you are afraid to speak on stage
- Where to focus your attention once making the decision to move out of self-sabotage
Get more information about Kelly’s course, Pleasure Principles.
*This episode includes explicit content.*
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, three-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.