If this interview was a breakfast cereal, it would be called “Ultimate Supreme 500 Ingredient Mashup.” We took this show in many different directions as I learned about my guest, Heathere Evans-Keenan, and her background, unexpected medical diagnosis, personal philosophy about sickness, and how her entire life (and work) changed.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The 70,000 thoughts we have each day and what you can do to change them for the better
- How your choices are held in your body and what they do to you
- How she flipped her well-known brand in a seamless way
- What 86% of women (and 82% of men) wish they could change about themselves
- How to reach your full potential
We also go into Heathere’s advice for speakers and how to build a simple, consistent brand even if you have lots of interests and offerings. It’s a random mashup of awesomeness and you won’t want to miss it!
Learn more about Heathere’s upcoming events.
Angela Lussier is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood and also an award-winning speaker, three-time author, and two-time TEDx presenter. She is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for courageous women. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.