The Claim the Stage podcast has been awarded the #1 spot on Forbes’ list of inspiring podcasts!
The Claim the Stage podcast is dedicated to women everywhere who want to get on stage and be heard! Angela Lussier, CEO + Founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, interviews professional speakers, authors, speaker bureaus, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, interesting people, and creatives who all have something to say on the topic of finding and using your voice.
Listen to Claim the Stage on:
Claim the Stage Most Recent Podcast Episodes
- Podcast Ep. 111: Seth Godin on Public Speaking, Fear, and Business
- Podcast Ep. 110: How to do Anything with Mark Metry
- Podcast Ep. 109: Q&A Episode
- Podcast Ep. 108: Four Ways to Look and Feel Powerful, Confident and Relaxed While Speaking
- Podcast Ep. 107: My Top Five Lessons of 2018
- Podcast Ep. 106: What Does One Year of Speaking Training Get You?
- Podcast Ep. 105: Navigating Difficult Emotions on Stage with Johanna Walker
- Podcast Ep. 104: Courage Vs Confidence with Janet Whalen
- Podcast Ep. 103: Why Don’t You Have a Video Yet? with Rebecca Rideout
- Podcast Ep. 102: Why Perspective Matters with Stephanie Feger