The Claim the Stage podcast has been awarded the #1 spot on Forbes’ list of inspiring podcasts!
The Claim the Stage podcast is dedicated to women everywhere who want to get on stage and be heard! Angela Lussier, CEO + Founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, interviews professional speakers, authors, speaker bureaus, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, interesting people, and creatives who all have something to say on the topic of finding and using your voice.
Listen to Claim the Stage on:
Claim the Stage Most Recent Podcast Episodes
- Podcast Ep. 105: Navigating Difficult Emotions on Stage with Johanna Walker
- Podcast Ep. 104: Courage Vs Confidence with Janet Whalen
- Podcast Ep. 103: Why Don’t You Have a Video Yet? with Rebecca Rideout
- Podcast Ep. 102: Why Perspective Matters with Stephanie Feger
- Six Podcasts Episodes to Help You Decrease Fear, Share Your Voice, and Tell a New Story
- Podcast Ep. 101: Top Five Questions I Get About Professional Speaking
- Podcast Ep. 100: The Radical Reclaiming of the Stage Through Doing Nothing
- Podcast Ep. 99: Summer Break + Making Diversity a Competitive Advantage with Amy Waninger
- Podcast Ep. 98: Be Normal, Not Common with Travis Thomas
- Podcast Ep. 97: The Value of Male Allies with Julie Kratz