The Claim the Stage podcast has been awarded the #1 spot on Forbes’ list of inspiring podcasts!
The Claim the Stage podcast is dedicated to women everywhere who want to get on stage and be heard! Angela Lussier, CEO + Founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, interviews professional speakers, authors, speaker bureaus, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, interesting people, and creatives who all have something to say on the topic of finding and using your voice.
Listen to Claim the Stage on:
Claim the Stage Most Recent Podcast Episodes
- Podcast Ep. 155 Build Your Brand Through Podcasting with Case Lane, Part 2 of The Branding Series
- Podcast Ep. 154 WTF Is Branding with Maggie Bergin, Part 1 of The Branding Series
- Podcast Ep. 153 The Four Steps to Transform Fear of Public Speaking Into Confidence with Billie Shepard
- Podcast Ep. 152 Asking for What You’re Worth: The Money Episode with Caleb Guilliams
- Podcast Ep. 151 Simplify Speech Prep with a Speech Framework with Mridu Parikh
- Podcast Ep. 150 How to Speak Up in Romantic Relationships with Dr Joli Hamilton
- Podcast Ep. 149 Pivoting from In-Person Speaking Events to an Online Presence with Juju Hook
- Podcast Ep. 148 How to Go from Speaker to Author with Honorée Corder
- Podcast Ep. 147 Four Minutes of Truth, Part 2
- Podcast Ep. 146 Ease Internal Chaos and Stress Using Your Voice and Body with Kelly Vogel