The Claim the Stage podcast has been awarded the #1 spot on Forbes’ list of inspiring podcasts!
The Claim the Stage podcast is dedicated to women everywhere who want to get on stage and be heard! Angela Lussier, CEO + Founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, interviews professional speakers, authors, speaker bureaus, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, interesting people, and creatives who all have something to say on the topic of finding and using your voice.
Listen to Claim the Stage on:
Claim the Stage Most Recent Podcast Episodes
- Podcast Ep: 82 Seven Steps to Be Known As A Public Speaker with Ed Evarts
- Podcast Ep. 81: Own Your Brain to Claim the Stage: Neuro-Confidence Speaking Strategies & Secrets with Alyssa Dver
- Podcast Ep. 80: Finding the Heart of Your Message with Suzannah Baum
- Podcast Ep. 79: How to Make a Point That Sticks with Joel Schwartzberg
- Podcast Ep. 78: Q&A Extravaganza!
- Podcast Ep. 77: 4 Ways to Get Out of Your Own Way and Put Yourself Out There with Jodi Flynn
- Podcast Ep. 76: 3 Reflections, 4 Resolutions, 1 Revolution
- Podcast Ep. 75: From Full-Time Job to Public Speaker with Shannon O’Brien
- Podcast Ep. 74: Look Your Best On Stage with Elizabeth Jones
- Podcast Ep. 73: Craft A Stage-Ready TED Talk with Julia Mines